For Cirrus owners and pilots looking for a Platinum Service Center to trust with their aircraft, Heritage Aviation in northern New England offers a full line of Cirrus aircraft support, from oil changes to annual inspections and Cirrus Airframe Parachute System (CAPS) overhauls.
We stand on a service record dating to the first generation of SR20s and have seen the evolution of the SR2X aircraft every step of the way.
Speak directly to our GA Maintenance Manager, who is at your service for questions, scheduling, and updates.
* Annual, progressive, 100HR, and 50HR inspections on all SR20, SR22, and SR22T models
* Aircraft pre-purchase inspection
* CAPS parachute/rocket 10-year overhaul and replacement
* Time sensitive component item replacement
* Service for Airworthiness Directive (AD) compliance
* Service for Service Bulletin (SB) compliance
* Discrepancy troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair
* Teledyne continental engine line maintenance support
* Composite and paint repair
* Oxygen system service and maintenance
* Air-conditioning service and maintenance
* Aircraft warranty claim support
* Full avionics facility
* All Cirrus SR2X models